When parents become involved in the education of their children and provide a harmonious respectful home environment in which children are raised to be self-confident and self-reliant individuals, violent behaviour in homes falls and academic results jump.
- After teachers trained parents at 109 schools, Henry Esau, the Northern Cape Province Chief Director of District Operations in South Africa reported that “Homework completion, school attendance, progression rates and marks were all UP while the dropout rate was DOWN”.
- The Sasolburg City Police Commander in South Africa reported callouts to family violence had declined by more than 50% for two years after 70 pastors had trained their congregants to use BCF practical parenting skills.
Since 2008 we have potentially benefited 2.9 million children because
- We trained their parents to
- raise their children to become confident, self-reliant individuals who will succeed in the future, and
- to become seriously involved in ensuring their children read, do homework and study for examinations.
- We have trained thousands of school management teams to turn their schools into centres of excellence. Click here to see the results for yourself.
If you would like to help us to continue lifting millions of children in Africa out of poverty, please click here. Just £10 or $12.50 will enable 10 children potentially to escape a life in poverty to live lives proudly as middle-class citizens.